Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Fun Saturday + New Sunglasses from Warby Parker











What a great weekend! This Saturday our normal farmer's market was joined by our annual Latin Fest, so it was a party all down Main Street Columbia all weekend!! Both of these are right up my alley, which is why you see me with my go-to cold brew AND a pina colada... Does it get any better let me know! 

Since I've been in college, every year before school starts, I like to treat myself to something nice as a "back to school" gift to myself. (Since my parents don't take me back to school shopping anymore lol...) I don't really need another pair of tennis shoes or a new book bag this year, so I'm highly considering buying myself a new pair of sunglasses because it can be BRIGHT walking to class, let's be real! I was debating between some different pairs of nice sunglasses to buy, so it was perfect timing when Warby Parker released their new sunglasses collection!! 

The new collection is called the Sculpted Series collection, and all of the glasses are handcrafted in Italy. (Is it bad that I want them just so I can tell people they're handcrafted Italian!?) My favorite part about the collection is the white horn accent around the tortoise shell frames of the glasses! The  horn adds something so unique and special to the glasses! My favorite out of the four Sculpted Series styles are the Stellas because ya girl loves some big sunglasses, and the oversized square shape makes them look SO much more expensive than they are! 

Another thing to know about Warby Parker is that they give a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair they sell, which I also talked about in a past post. They also have great customer service, especially when it comes to their At Home Try On program where they literally ship you 5 pairs of your fav glasses to try on/keep for a week completely free! I did the At Home Try On for the glasses in the pics above and got so many compliments on them! I think these may be the winner!



Shop all of the glasses in the new Sculpted Series from Warby Parker by clicking the images below:


I really love the idea of investing in a nice pair of sunglasses, and it feels even better knowing you're helping out someone in need when you purchase these! What's your favorite of these glasses? I want to know! Also, let me know if you try any of these Sculpted Styles or any of the sunglasses from Warby Parker, I'd love to see some pics!

Have a great hump day! Make today a good one ♥️

SHOP MY OUTFIT:




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment