Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The $10 Graphic Tee I'm Loving








It is currently pouring rain on Hilton Head, and I'm having a slow morning writing this in Starbucks while sipping a coconut milk latte macchiato. It really doesn't get much better than this, people!! (here are my favorite Starbucks drinks, if you're interested)

Is it just be or has it become super trendy to wear fruit this summer? Everywhere I look there are clothing/swimsuits covered in watermelons, pineapples, lemons etc. so naturally I had to hop on the bandwagon.. I got this shirt and it is so soft and feels very J-Crew to me, but it was only $10. Don't be surprised if you see me wearing this shirt everyday for the rest of the summer... Sidenote: That website also has this watermelon shirt which is a $30 cheaper version of this shirt from Urban Outfitters!

These are my third pair of these mirrored sunglasses.. oops.. but I like to have options anddd they're like $10 andddd come in 2 days with Amazon Prime. I'm honestly surprised I don't have them in every color by now.

These pictures are from the first day we got to Hilton Head (saturday) and the sun was starting to set so it was I was cheesin so hard because everything around me was so beautiful!

It has been a great trip so far, and I'm only half way through! Since it's going to be a rainy day today, we are headed to the Tanger Outlets! 

PS- I know I mention this frequently, but I still get a lot of questions about the quality from SheIn. If you read my blog/outfit posts a lot, you can see that I order a lot from the website, and have found really great pieces from there! I would compare the quality of their clothes to Forever 21! And they're usually doing some type of promotion like this one: SUMMER WARM UP 


Happy Wednesday & thanks for reading!





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment