Monday, May 1, 2017

Hot Pink + Pom Pom Sandals









OUTFIT DETAILS:
Hellooooo! If you follow me on Instagram, you would know that it is officially summer break for me! woohoooo! 

The weather has been amazing here in SC and I have been spending any chance I get soaking up the sun (hence the lovely tan line on my back) and eating ice cream!

I have been on the HUNT for pom pom lace up sandals like these, but all of the ones I liked were $100+.. But I finally found these beauties for less than $20! They're SO fun, and I even got compliments from strangers as I was taking these pics! I love these because you can even wear them to spice up jean shorts and a plain shirt. If you've been looking for some shoes like this too, I would grab them before they sell out! 

The romper I'm wearing is borrowed from one of my friends (thanks Rach ;) but I linked some other bright rompers that I love above!

Thanks for reading & happy Monday!




5 comments on "Hot Pink + Pom Pom Sandals"
  1. Your outfit is the cutest. The vibrant pink is perfect for your skin colour, I'm a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great look, lovelovelove.....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Those sandals are so fun!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole look! Such a great summer or vacation look!

    ReplyDelete