Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Embroidered Skirt & Mother's Day Plans










OUTFIT DETAILS:


I'm bringing you my new favorite outfit on this hump day! 

If you haven't noticed, embroidery is SO in this season! I've seen embroidered denim, shirts, and even shoes that I am obsessed with lately! I saw this skirt when I was making my spring wishlist, and I knew I needed it. I put it in my cart and ordered it no questions asked. (So much for thinking about my purchases before I buy them like I mentioned Monday..) Embroidered pieces can get pretty expensive, but what I liked about this skirt is that it's only $25! If you are planning on buying this skirt, I would recommend ordering a size up, because their clothes tend to run small sometimes (I'm wearing a size L and it fits perfectly!)

Also, the shoes I'm wearing have quickly become a favorite of mine! The heel is the perfect height, and the way they come up above your ankles lengthens your legs! Always a plus in my book! 

The week has gone by so slowly for me, so I am definitely ready for the weekend! My Nanna is coming to visit this weekend from Indiana, so I am ready to spend some time with her! My oldest sister is also coming into town, so I'm excited to spend Mother's Day with both of my Nanna's, my parents, and all of my sisters! It will be a full house for sure!

If you do check the skirt out, there's also a promotion going on right now on the website I wanted to let you know about:


Pre-summer Lovin' Sale
Get $5 off over $55          CODE: COO5
Get $15 off over $105      CODE: COO15
Get $40 off over $200      CODE: COO40

What are your plans for Mother's day? Leave me a comment down below!

Thanks for reading, I'll see you Monday with another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment