Monday, May 22, 2017

Breezy Evening in Charleston






Oh how Charleston, SC has my heart. I don't think I will ever get sick of taking day trips down to this beautiful city. I have been coming to Charleston my whole life, yet every time I come, I seem to discover something that I've never seen before. We actually rode a pedicab to dinner (seen above), and it was so fun! I had never been in one, but it was so breezy, and it really impressed me that someone could bike around three other people on the uneven Charleston streets all day! Talk about a leg workout. Check my insta story today to see a selfie from the pedicab with my dad and Nanna.

Also- if you're visiting Charleston any time soon, I would highly recommend Fleet Landing for lunch or dinner! It's in such a great location and you can sit outside and have views of the water while you're eating! I ate the best grits and hushpuppies of my life there....

I got this dress last weekend, and it was perfect for exploring the city in! So easy and breezy (and beautiful, sorry i had to, lol). It's on sale right now and comes in two other colors also! (as you can tell on the website, the dress is meant to fit bigger, so order a size down if you want it to fit normally. I'm wearing a size S)

Below I'm linking two similar pairs of my lace-up sandals (which are from Old Navy last year). One of the pairs is only $17! 


PS- my pom pom lace up sandals from this post sold out, but I just found them on a different website in a darker color. Is it bad that I'm considering ordering this color as well...? Linking there HERE

 It's Monday which means back to the real world! I hope you all have a great week, and be sure to check back Wednesday for a fun post 🌹






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment