Monday, April 24, 2017

Random Acts of Kindness










Happy Monday! Last week was our last week of class here at USC, which means this week is final exams. *insert crying emoji* 

I somehow ended up with only one final exam (and it's online ptl!) and three final papers this semester, so this week isn't too, too stressful for me. 

Because I have an easier load this week, I decided to do something for some of my friends who weren't as lucky to escape their finals! Do you know how in elementary school you'd have RAOK (random acts of kindness) day/week every year? During this week, we would spend time writing thank you notes and making gifts for our bus drivers, lunch ladies, and teachers. RAOK week was always my favorite time of the year growing up because I get so much joy in gift giving. I think it's why Christmas is such an exciting season for me.

I decided to get a little crafty and make some cards for two of my friends encouraging them for the upcoming week. I picked some puns for the cards that reflected each of them and then finished off the gifts with some sheet masks and twizzlers!

If you're looking to treat someone for any occasion, here's some other gifts that I love giving:
-A "your next coffee's on me" $5 starbucks gift card 
-A dvd and popcorn
-Fresh flowers and hand written card
-A coffee mug filled with k-cups

I would encourage you to make it a goal this week to do something nice for someone else! It really does feel so good! 

I hope you enjoyed this different type of post today! Make this week a good one!


2 comments on "Random Acts of Kindness"
  1. Aww, this is such a cute, thoughtful idea. Literally just finished a massive assignment, and just seeing this makes me happy.

    Congrats on having only one final by the way!! So lucky!

    https://fung-shui.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! Thanks for sharing such cute ideas!

    Xo, Sarah / beingsarahb.com

    ReplyDelete