Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The $20 Off the Shoulder Dress Your Spring Wardrobe Needs









Blue off the shoulder dress (less than $20!)// Black version of my shoes// Similar brown shoes here and here// 

One of my favorite things about the weather warming up is being able to wear bright colors again! I seriously wore so many all black outfits this winter I was starting to scare myself... haha

But really, what better way is there to celebrate the temperature rising than a bright dress like this one!? I told myself I needed to stop buying off the shoulder items because the obsession is starting to get a little out of hand, so I compromised by pulling this dress I already had from last year out again! 

I love the scalloped edges and cut out details, and the color of it is even more bright in person! The best part is, it's only $19, yet feels SO much more expensive! 

The site I ordered this dress from, SheIn, is actually doing a "spend more, save more" type promotion right now, so it's the perfect time to stock up on spring/summer items at such a good deal. 

Here's the details of how you can save: 



The new California Sun Collection

Get $5 off over $55          CODE: SKY5
Get $15 off over $105      CODE: SKY15
Get $40 off over $200      CODE: SKY40

I'm linking below some spring and summer items I have my eye on below:

DRESSES

blue dress/ pink dress/ green dress/

SHOES

 

Let me know if you order any of these suggestions!

Hope you enjoyed this longer post today! Also-- I love feedback on all of my posts, so please feel free to leave a comment to let me know your thoughts or suggestions for future posts! I'd love to hear them :)

Thanks for reading!






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment