Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Need for Spring


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I feel kind of hypocritical titling this post Need for Spring since I talked about how it's my least favorite season on Monday's post... haha but that doesn't mean I don't get excited for a new spring wardrobe every year!

If you can't tell, this season I'm obsessed with florals, embroidered pieces, and pastel pinks! Every piece I've included is super affordable! A lot of these pieces are definitely "statement" pieces, so I would recommend pairing them with basics to balance an outfit. I am obsessed with the skirt above (#4) and it's only $25! I just ordered it this week, so it's safe to say you'll see it here or on my instagram before the season's over!

Also.. I've started the search for the perfect Easter dress! Leave me a comment below if you know of any stores with good spring dresses I should check out, or if you would like to see me round up some of my favorites here for some inspiration!  

Have a good hump day!


SHOP MY POST:

                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment