Saturday, March 4, 2017

Easy Like Saturday Morning









Y'all. Happy Saturday! I'm -officially- on spring break, after a crazy busy couple of weeks! Whooooo! This morning I hit up my local farmers market, which I try to do as often as I can because it's the perfect way to jumpstart my weekend! There's a table there where you pay $10 and get to fill up a box this size with as many fruits/veggies as you can fit! 

What you see above is a stuffed avocado with quinoa, roasted tomatoes, cucumbers, and cilantro. Amazing. 

Also, I have to tell ya about my favorite invention. I have been obsessed with making homemade cold brew coffee, and it's. so. good. I had it every morning this week, and it makes me HYPE. I have this cold brew maker, and you let it steep for 12-24 hours, so it's so strong! (it's also on Amazon Prime , so you experience this glorious cold brew in 2 days ;) You neeeeed it in your life I promise!

My February favorites post will be up next week, so be on the lookout for that!

The rest of my weekend will be spent packing for my spring break trip next week! Leave me a comment on what your plans are for the weekend! 

Thanks for reading,

SHOP THE POST:




No comments:

Post a Comment