Monday, March 27, 2017

Camo Skirt + Plain White Tee









I think spring has officially sprung and I am pumped! Spring is actually my least favorite of the seasons (bc pollen), but I like it because it means warmer weather which means summer is on the come up! woohoo! 

I decided to celebrate the warm weather by pulling out this camo skirt I bought a couple of months back from Wet Seal. rip wet seal :( I love pairing basics together for an easy outfit, and camo is so trendy right now! I linked some super similar skirts below that are all under $18 :) 

I'm also loving these type of "flat-form" shoes that are popular right now! I bought these from a local boutique here in Columbia, but I was able to find them on Amazon here! They're so comfy and you can wear them with everything! 

Check back on Wednesday to see my spring wardrobe wishlist!


SCROLL THROUGH TO SHOP MY OUTFIT:

                                                       

Happy Monday and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment