Monday, February 6, 2017

Valentine's Gift Guide & 5 Date Ideas



Valentine's day is right around the corner, so I thought I would round up my fav things that are pink and girly! I wouldn't mind getting any all of this, am I right?? 

One of my friends sent me a list of posts she wanted to see on my blog, (shoutout to you, Bri!) and one of those ideas was date ideas for Valentine's! I laughed at first because I am definitely not the one to ask for date tips, but I decided to list some ideas to try and switch up a boring night of just going out to dinner...

1. ROLLER SKATING// Some of my friends and I went roller skating a couple of weeks ago and it was so much fun! I hadn't been in probably 8 or 9 years so I wasn't very good at first, but I surprisingly never fell. Also, if you watch the Bachelor you know how cute roller skating dates can be! (Go Raven!!) 
2. DINNER IN// Restaurants are always so crowded on v-day, so making dinner together (or even doing a picnic) could be a fun way to spend the night. Honestly, my ideal night would be dinner in and going out for dessert!

3. BOWLING// Bowling, or even a game of putt-putt, is always a good idea.

4. FIRST DATE// I saw something on Pinterest about couples re-creating their first date on Valentine's and I think that could be really cute as well!

5. GALENTINES DINNER// No valentine? Get together with all of your single gals and do a dinner and movie night in! 

Also, the rose gold Kate Spade wallet I linked is FINALLY back in stock! I got this wallet for Christmas and I always get so many compliments on it. It's so pretty in person! It sold out pretty fast last time, so I would recommend snagging it soon if you want it.

What are your plans for v-day? I'd love to know!
Thanks for reading, see you Wednesday 

SHOP THE POST:


3 comments:

  1. The roller skating (or even ice skating since it's still snowing in many places) sounds great.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes!!!! And i totally agree with you about eating in for dinner and going out for dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute picks! Love the idea of recreating your first date. My boyfriend and I did that a few years back, and it was definitely fun the second time around!
    xo Chelsea
    http://chelseapearl.com

    ReplyDelete