Monday, January 16, 2017

This Jacket is The Bomb










CROPPED BOMBER JACKET sold out on Banana Republic similar affordable options at bottom of post// CUTOUT SHIRT (less than $13!) // BLACK DISTRESSED JEANS  (so comfy!)// REBECCA MINKOFF CROSSBODY sold out on website, smaller version here//  FITBIT COVER for the flex, love this option for the newer fitbit alta// LEATHER SLIP ONS not available on Wet Seal website, similar options linked at bottom of post// SUNGLASSES in color gold/grey (less than $10!)// ESSIE NAIL POLISH // MARC JACOBS LIPSTICK in "kiss kiss bang bang"//


Classes officially started back last week aka I'm knee deep in reading and homework.. So when I do decide to change out of my daily leggings and sweatshirts (aka on the weekends) (sometimes) I like to go for something comfy and this has been my go to look recently. 

 I definitely wouldn't have worn this outfit a year ago, but that's one of the things I love about fashion: there are no rules. Also I have been loving this bomber jacket lately! Mine is a little older from Banana Republic, but they are EVERYWHERE right now and can literally be worn with anything! I probably wear mine too much... I made sure to link a bunch of different options down below so you can try out the trend and join my obsession. I got so many compliments on my shirt when I wore it, and it is surprisingly such good quality for the price! (Feels very similar to a piko shirt!) I'm a big fan of the SheIn website, and a lot of my friends are surprised to find out how many great items I have purchased from it! 

Also loving these leather slip on shoes! I just got them from Wet Seal and have seen them still in-store, but they aren't on the website anymore. I do have my eyes on these Tory Burch beauties however... 

And in case you're wondering, I'm drinking a toffee nut iced coffee. With almond milk. No classic syrup. SO good!!!!

Comment down below your current Starbucks order, I'm always on the hunt for new drinks to try!

Happy Monday and as always, thanks for reading! 


SHOP THE POST:








1 comment on "This Jacket is The Bomb"
  1. This is a nice jacket I really want to have this and the shoes was look good too

    ReplyDelete