Monday, January 23, 2017

Off The Shoulder & Distressed Denim













DISTRESSED DENIM// CHOKER// SIMILAR SWEATER for $20 (similar options linked at bottom of post)//  FITBIT BRACELET// GOLD CUFF BRACELET ($12!) // SIMILAR BOOTIES// KENDRA SCOTT EARRINGS (exact color sold out)// NAIL POLISH//

This is such an easy outfit to throw together with items you already own! Even though the weather here in South Carolina has been warming up, I'm still living in jeans and sweaters, and these distressed jeggings are no exception! So comfy. 

I've also talked about this FitBit bracelet a thousand times, but I wear it every time I'm in real clothes, and people always think it's one of the Tory Burch ones (but mine's less than $20!)

In other news, it was so rainy and gloomy this weekend, which made me want to do nothing but stay in bed all day in my pj's and watch Netflix... (see my fav shows here)

Also, I just added my blog to Bloglovin! If you don't know, bloglovin is a website that allows you to follow blogs you like, and it sets them up in a newsfeed for you! It looks very similar to Pinterest, but allows you to keep up with the blogs you choose! So, for example, if you like to follow food, health, and fashion blogs, you can see them all in the same same place! (There's also an app!) 
Follow my page bloglovin page here

Back to another week of school! 
Thanks for reading, see you Wednesday! 



SHOP THE POST:







3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, and obsessed with the jeans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the jeans!!! and the earrings. also where did you get that fitbit??? its gorgeous and does look like the TB one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The fitbit bracelet is actually linked under the pictures with everything else from the post! It's super affordable too! :)

      Delete