Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year, New Stuff (For Free!)









Happy Monday and happy New Year, friends! I am so thankful for the freshness a new year brings, and I plan on taking full advantage of new beginnings! I am have a couple exciting updates to catch you up on, so bear with me on this long post! 

First, You may have noticed some design changes to the blog! I have been working hard over the past week to redesign and update the look of things around here. Something I am really excited to share is that I am starting a monthly newsletter!!! If you're not on a mobile device you should see a little form at the top of your screen to enter your email. This once-a-month email will allow you to be the first to know about any exciting news I have to share with the blog, give you life updates, and my favorite part, give you a FREE wallpaper for your phone every month that I designed! One of my goals for 2017 is to really devote time into making quality content, and I am really excited for this project I have! So sign up to join the fun with me!

Next, you may be wondering how the random box of products above is relevant to this post, and I'm about to BLOW your mind! This box is called an Influenster VoxBox and I got it completely free! Influenter is a website that sends you products to test out, in hopes that you'll share your opinions of new products with your peers (either in person or on by posting on social media). When you first sign up, you answer questions so Influenster knows what type of products you like to use i.e. makeup, skincare, food, etc. and you also connect your social media accounts (the more the better), so the website knows exactly what kind of influence you have in the social media world. (Don't worry though, you don't have to have a lot of followers to receive free things!) Basically, when Influenster thinks it has a good match for you, they email you to see if you'd be interested! And the more you promote the products you receive on social media, the better your chances are at receiving more products in the future, though you aren't required to post anything. It's such a cool way to try new products and it's 100% free! You don't even pay for shipping! I've had my account for a little over a year, and have already received 4 VoxBoxes! I talk about this website all of the time to my friends because who doesn't love free stuff! Sign up for Influenster to be on your way to start your year getting cool stuff fo' free!

Free products sent to my door + free iPhone wallpapers every month sounds like a great way to start off the new year in my book! What are you most excited for in 2017? Let me know in the comments! 

Props to you if you're still reading! Happy new year and happy free things! Woohoo!






3 comments:

  1. Hi Ariana! I love Influenster. You definitely get to try new products out that you didn't even know existed! This is a great post xx Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Influenster. I will definitely be looking into this more. I love the idea of free month to month wallpaper by you (:

    Isaly Holland | http://www.memoriesbyisaly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a member of Influenster and I love their campaigns! The reviews on beauty products are also amazing! Love the community of beauty lovers who are sharing their reviews there!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete