Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Athleisure For Under $30


If you can't tell, I am obsessed with loungewear at the moment! As I am starting to prepare for classes to start back up next Monday (ugh), my mind is officially back in sporty-athleisure mode since that's pretty much all I wear to class! Some of these items, like the Calvin Klein shorts, are designed more for inside the home, but I love mine, so I had to include them in this post because the white and purple colors are on sale for less than $10 right now! (Other colors are linked at the bottom of the post) 

All of these items are $30 or less right now so check them out if you're as obsessed into this sporty trend as I am! 

See my top 5 sneaker picks here



Also, if you're not following me on Instagram, I talked about this Kate Spade wallet that is on sale for $35 with code "sprinkles"! Love the blue holographic color!

Thanks for reading! 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment