Wednesday, December 28, 2016

New Years Eve Outfit Inspiration














similar shirts and leggings linked at the bottom of the post!

One of my favorite things about the end of the year is seeing all of the sparkly, sequin-y, and shiny outfits for New Year's Eve! I bought these leather leggings for part of a halloween costume in October, but I have found myself loving them for real life too! They're so flattering, and I linked a very similar (and inexpensive) pair down below! I would highly recommend trying out a pair, they're so fun! I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing for NYE yet, but it will probably involve this outfit!

If you're looking for a more dressy outfit option, this dress I instagrammed yesterday is on MAJOR sale! I love mine, (and basically all things velvet currently) and it would be perfect for any other function or event you have this winter! 




How are planning on ringing in the new year? I would love to know in the comments below! 



Scroll through above to see similar items in my outfit, including a similar pair of beaded tassel earrings for less than $9! 

Thanks for reading, and have a happy new year! 
I'll see you in 2017





5 comments:

  1. Love that sparkly top! Perfect for NYE!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leather leggings!

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with a glittery top and leather leggings! Super cute.

    xoxo
    Isaly Holland
    www.memoriesbyisaly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the pop of red lip color with the all black/grey outfit. You can't go wrong with that!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! The color is actually from Maybelline, and it lasts SO long on my lips! It's a new favorite for sure!

      Delete