Monday, December 19, 2016

5 Pairs of Sneakers You Need

1//2//3//4//5

Athleisure (aka wearing athletic clothes in a normal setting) is so trendy right now, and I have been OBSESSED with sneakers lately! They add such a fun, sporty look to any outfit, and are so easy to throw on with leggings and some type of cute jacket. I can't get enough of them! All of these sneakers are on my wish list at the moment (I asked for #5 for Christmas!) 

Also: my one month blog giveaway ends TONIGHT, so be sure to comment on this instagram to enter! (and make sure you've followed my instagram AND liked my Facebook page, or your entry won't qualify!)

Thanks for reading!

Ariana




4 comments:

  1. All are cute but I definitely want number 5!

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute sneakers! I just got myself number 4 but the white/black combo!

    Belle | One Awesome Momma

    ReplyDelete