Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Tote That Will Save Your Life











Hey there! I would like you to meet my favorite bag that I own right now!! The story behind this bag is actually kind of funny...

My mom had been wanting this exact tote for a while, and she was the one that first showed it to me. This summer, I saw a couple of similar bags in other stores, but never got around to actually buying one. Later in the summer, I came across this giveaway for the bag on Pinterest, and entered it. (I enter blog giveaways all of the time, so I didn't think much of it!) I received an email weeks later from Courtney, the girl behind Minimalista.co, telling me I won the bag and the matching clutch (seen here). I was so excited and my mom told me that I should give her the bag and not keep it for myself... HA. 

On to the bag... I like this bag because you can seriously fit SO much in it. I love using it to put my computer and books in to go study, and I've also used it as an overnight bag before. I was kind of kidding with the title of this post, but also kind of not kidding... This tote has come close to saving my life because it's perfect to throw everything into when you're running late! (And if you know me, you know that's all the time...)

If you're not familiar with the Madewell brand, it is amazing! I've owned a couple pairs of their jeans before, and they are the best jeans I've ever owned! I really wanted to review this Madewell Transport Tote because the quality of everything I've owned from Madewell is incomparable, and I can't keep something this good to myself...
(Also, I don't know anyone who wouldn't want this tote as a Christmas gift...)



Shop my outfit by clicking the products above!
Do you have a go-to bag that you swear by? I'd love to know!

Thanks for reading!

-Ariana
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment