Monday, November 21, 2016

Thankful. Blessed. Grateful.







The holiday season is my favorite, and not just because of the seasonal coffee flavors that reemerge every year... (I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I am one of those people that starts listening to Christmas music November 1, but only slightly). I also love this season because, as elementary as it may sound, I like to take time each year to reflect on what I am thankful for.

STRONG COFFEE// the only reason I'm able to wake up before 11 a.m. if I'm being honest.

VOTING FOR THE FIRST TIME// I mentioned this in my previous post, but as annoying as this campaign season was, and regardless of whether or not you were happy with the outcome of the election, I have found myself thankful that I am able to live under a democracy and have a right to vote. 

GOOD TIMES WITH FRIENDS// living off campus this semester makes it a lot harder to hang out with friends, which weirdly has made me grow closer relationships. Thankful for the memories I've already made this year.

HEALTH OF FAMILY// something to always be thankful for, obviously. 

Thankful. Blessed. Grateful. This t-shirt is a great reminder of what I'm feeling as Thanksgiving approaches! The graphic tee trend isn't going anywhere, and this one is actually from a family friend's new clothing line called Raising Arrows! It's so soft, and she just recently released some new holiday designs so I'm thinking about ordering another one soon! 

Thanks for reading!
-Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment